What's new

After the storm...

Copa360

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Maricopa, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We had a major winter storm pass through here on Thursday and Friday, which in the desert means a lot of rain. The rivers, creeks, and washes around here are normally dry, so it's an interesting site when there's actually water in them. Here's a few shots I took on Friday afternoon. Figured I'd see what everyone thought of them. I've only had this particular camera a week, so I'm still trying to learn the optimum settings and such.

770977135_U63fn-L.jpg


771031190_oxWgm-L.jpg


771022208_8j9w2-L.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom