After weeks of hunting! It was hiding in a shop in UTAH!

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been searching for 1D MK IV for weeks and practically everywhere it's sold out. Finally found one shop down in Utah that's also a Canon authorized dealer had one left $100 cheaper than normal price, at $4800. Very excited about the camera!

Things I'm looking forward to:

• 10 FPS! Thanks to dual DIGIC 4 processors!
  • Dual Card Slot
  • ISO range. Although I probably wouldn't shoot at ISO 102,400 still interested to see what it'd look like. But Normal ISO handling at 12,800 w/out going to expanded ISO range. Thanks to dual DIGIC 4 processors!
  • 45 AF point (39 usable during M mode and 19 during auto mode)
It's 1.3 crop body but that won't bother me. Of course I have the 5d MK2 which I can use my 70-200 during wedding and use the 16-35 2.8 on the 1d body. Which would still give me between 20mm-46mm range.

Will post some pix when it comes in. :mrgreen:

Glad you returned to the forum to post that you're getting a pro-level Canon body in the beginners forum. You want us to know that you're spending money for what reason? Why should we care?

Glad you returned to the forum to post that you're getting a pro-level Canon body in the beginners forum. You want us to know that you're spending money for what reason? Why should we care?

Just to read responses like that...makes me feel content.

So basically you made a post in the wrong forum basically to inform people that you're spending $xxxx dollars on technology that you won't even use to the best of its ability.

Congrats, I guess?

So basically you made a post in the wrong forum basically to inform people that you're spending $xxxx dollars on technology that you won't even use to the best of its ability.

Congrats, I guess?

No I am just bragging. But thank you buddy

Well, that's pretty obvious.

Also, I'm not your buddy, but I am glad you think of me so fondly.

Do any of you guys have tickets to Snarkfest 2011, for the Seattle,Washington show? Or maybe to Douche Jam 2011 in Denver, on August 14 or 15th? And, I know it's a long shot, but how about a spare ticket to Prick-Fest 2011 in Bangor, Maine? I'd be happy to take extra tickets off your hands, if you've got extras you bought with the intent to scalp...

This man is obviously happier than some of us would like.

Do any of you guys have tickets to Snarkfest 2011, for the Seattle,Washington show? Or maybe to Douche Jam 2011 in Denver, on August 14 or 15th? And, I know it's a long shot, but how about a spare ticket to Prick-Fest 2011 in Bangor, Maine? I'd be happy to take extra tickets off your hands, if you've got extras you bought with the intent to scalp...

The only one I'd consider going to is Prick-Fest in Bangor. But that's about a 3 hour drive for me, and Bangor isn't that hospitable.

But you spend some time in Washington State don't you, Derrel? You could probably at least make it to Snarkfest after fishing.

Most reactions

Back