What's new

Aftermath of Irene in Schenectady, NY

pathoulihan1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 25, 2011
Messages
196
Reaction score
7
Location
Schenectady, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a bunch of shots from the Mohawk river in Schenectady, NY. Even up here the effects are pretty severe. I was more interested in capturing the intensity of the scene than making them seem artful so excuse me if you don't agree with technical aspects of the pictures. C&C still welcome though.

DSC04926.jpg


DSC04934.jpg


DSC04936.jpg


DSC04937.jpg


DSC04938.jpg


DSC04939.jpg


DSC04947.jpg


DSC04955.jpg


DSC04958.jpg


DSC04959.jpg


DSC04961.jpg


DSC04963.jpg
 
HOLY CRAP!!!!
On FB, radio and TV there are IDIOTS who type, call in and show up in front of the camera saying that preparations were highly exaggerated, it wasn't necessary, etc. F___N BLIND IDIOTS!
I lived in Caribbean few years and had a pleasure of meeting Hurricane Dean. That SOB was a wild beast and when I learned that little sister Irene is coming to town - TO THE SUPERMARKET I went.
THANK G-D it didn't hit NY Tristate Area as it did lower east coast and Bahamas. We need to really count our blessings!

Thanks for sharing
 
That is a ridiculous amount of water....I was just in NJ recently glad that I got out before the hurricane.

good luck!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom