Again with the pro-themed thread

At least you got $30 bucks and not some sloppy H.J. in a back alley. I'd consider yourself lucky.

Congrats on the 30. Sucker born every minute:lmao: just kidding, not even gonna touch the "pro" comment, its been beat to death. Definately need to work the flash next time.

I woulda gone for the hj...but seriously...its one of my first portraits and it was with the 50mm Hanimex I have, so I'll need more practice with focusing...I had the aperture at f4 (which seems to me to be the sweet spot for this lens), look at the exif data for shutter speed....I could have gone faster and used the flash...but I was hoping the brigh area would keep attention towards the head area...I really want to see the pro photo as well...like I said, "If she thinks this is good..."

Really? You would have gone for the HJ? You can get two sloppy HJs in New York for 30 bucks I'm sure.

Yeah, well with the amount of people in NY, I'm not surprised. Here In Bemidji, there's not much for cometition and so prices are abnormally extravagent. And the hands are lumberjack hands, you don't want a hj with that. Real high-bucking 'round these here parts, you betcha...

........ Anyways, if someone pays you but you didn't request it, does that make one a "pro"? ........
It's known as a gratuity; a "tip" for the challenged.

I suggest to pay it forward. Buy her a dinner gift card or give the $30 to a charity. Karma bites both ways. The shot doesn't deserve compensation. Just an opinion.

ahem...you can't post the other "pro" shot as that would be a copyright violation.

put signature on it and you are golden! :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back