AgentDrex Experimentals C&C

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are two photos that were experiments in composition. Number One is framing composition and number two is non-standard tilted composition. I hope you enjoy.

6574_110006594820_508854820_2242006_7679605_n.jpg

6574_110006604820_508854820_2242008_3181712_n.jpg

I don't see too many photos tilted on purpose like this...usually it is accidental....but I figured "Why Not?"

Too much noise in the blues...any suggestions as to what I can do to prevent that in the future?

When the horizon is tilted on purpose for an effect like this, is that alright?

to fix the noise, change your ISO

Nikonguy beat me to it but yes, lower ISO would fix the noise in your first pic.

That is not noise due to low iso but a result of using the vibrance tool in photoshop cs4....thanks for the help though....how about the second photo?

meh.. its not for me.. neither of them are to be honest

I understand completely. I figured the second photo is so bizarre, people would be forced to stop for an extra second just to see how everything lines up. Thanks for taking a look nikonguy! You rock.

Actually, I do see a good number of tilted photos. However, a good tilt is something that works with the photo and you won't always notice it unless you are looking for it.

A exagerated tilt is something that will throw the image off and make it look odd.

Tilt for perspective and to play with lines, don't tilt so much that it will make the viewer feel they are falling off of the image or give them a sense of vertigo.

I still like it...I like throwing people into vertigo...I made them feel something, even if nauseousness.

Most reactions

Back