What's new

Agfa 111 Fiber Paper 16x20 for sale

jlm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there,

Just wanted to put the word out that I'm selling my beloved Agfa 111 Multicontrast 16x20 Fiber paper. I had stocked up on 5 boxes to finish an edition when I heard it was no longer going to produced. However, I cannot find the time and I want someone else to be able to use it. I opened up one box and it's still good (no fogging, it was stored cool) so I"m selling the remaining 4 boxes. It's on Ebay this week http://cgi.ebay.com/Agfa-111-Photography-Enlarging-Paper-16x20-

Thanks.

darkroom_W0QQitemZ200238824232QQihZ010QQcategoryZ15226QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom