What's new

AHHHH! MY EYES!!! (Rockport 2 of ??)

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just HAD to take this picture... :lol:

Rockport%20with%20Geoff%20-%20022.jpg


C&C always welcome.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
:lol: Thanks, guys.... I swear this was right off the camera... didn't touch the saturation at all. :lol:
 
Very nice shot. I will have one someday so I can cruise the streams of Maine and get some amazing wildlife shots!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Thanks, all! :)
 
No wonder you felt you had to take this photo!!!
If I had come past this cute little (and very colourful!) scene, I'd have felt the same "pull"!! Well spotted. Nicely taken!
 
I agree with LaFoto - well spotted! The result is very pleasing to the eye.
 
It's a very nice picture with great color. But, in being honest, it a bit typical or expected.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom