red1013 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 134 Reaction score 0 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2009 #16 Reminds me of one of those inspirational posters.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #17 Thanks, all! jeremyboycool said: It's a very nice picture with great color. But, in being honest, it a bit typical or expected. Click to expand... No argument there at all. I thought it when I took it. "Oh hey, that will make a perfect example of one of those pictures."
Thanks, all! jeremyboycool said: It's a very nice picture with great color. But, in being honest, it a bit typical or expected. Click to expand... No argument there at all. I thought it when I took it. "Oh hey, that will make a perfect example of one of those pictures."