What's new

Air Force One at MSP Airport

Preston

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Location
Minneapolis, MN
This Friday Air Force One stopped at the MSP airport, and I jsut happened, as always, to be packing my camera at work.

airforceone1.jpg


airforceone2.jpg


airforceone3.jpg


airforceone4.jpg


airforceone5.jpg


If you're a plane geek, check out my aviation gallery: http://www.theler.net/gallery/aircraft
 
You did a great job capturing the landing and especially the take-off with all the blowing snow.

Eric
 
AIRIC said:
You did a great job capturing the landing and especially the take-off with all the blowing snow.

Eric
I agree! #4 has some great action. Nice job - good for you, to be on the spot like that. :)
 
Excellent. Job well done.

Cheers.
 
great shots, way to take advantage of the opportunity!
 
Woah great shots, I'm suprised they let people take pictures of Air Force One...
 
2nd to last shot is great !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom