Air Show Pics CC if you please

Ryan L

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You can CC if you want...I don't know how one would really do it without any composition and single lonely subjects, but give it a go. This was the first time I had shot an airshow. Also the first time I got to use the 70-200 2.8 lens and I think it worked rather well. I know there are a bunch, so just look at what you want to.

_MG_0389.jpg

_MG_0385.jpg

_MG_0246.jpg

_MG_0569.jpg

_MG_0479.jpg

_MG_0551.jpg

7 I dont think I PP'd this one after looking at the colors? Must have forgot, anyways this is the Harrier landing, it's pretty phenomonal to watch a jet come in hover and land vertically.
_MG_0330.jpg

I have so many more, but I know your already thinking "I'm not even going to comment now because you posted so many" so I will stop now..

I agree. The jets are cool to watch. But the prop planes with smoke are more apealing to look at in pictures.

I like #4, its like the "changing of the guards". I used to know the planes, is that an F16 and a F22 Raptor? Very cool either way.

that was an F22.I It was a lot of fun to shoot.

looks like an f-4 fantom and i know is an f-22 raptor I love the raptor it is an amazing plane. At my home station in south carolina we had one showing off for the base commander and it went strait up in the air then tumbled end over end and took back off like it was nothing.... the only thing keeping those planes from doing extremely crazy stuff is how much the pilot can take.

Its pretty neat what they can do. He kept pulling back until it was completely vertical. looked like it was just walking on its tail and kept it like that forever. what you saw must have been amazing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back