Alaskan Sled dogs

skithe49th

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here we are going out for a training run for this years Iditarod coming up in March. C&C Please. Thank You

SG100273.jpg

SG100288.jpg

SG100316.jpg

SG100327.jpg

SG100345-iPhotoEdited.jpg

SG100350-iPhotoEdited.jpg

I agree with picture daddy, also some of them could use a little lightening.

Great content though!!

All are nice, but they could all use a little extra lighting along with a higher shutter speed to make things crisper.

I ran into similer shooting issues last year with the Iditarod. I like the snow covered dog though.

Serenity, would like to talk to you about the 2008 Iditarod, might help shoot it with ADN.

I would like to go to one of the checkpoints and take some photos of the Iditarod. Im up in FairBanks so i just might stick with the Yukon Quest.

Yea, Ive been to Nikolai and it was great. Youkon Quest should be fun cause thats basically we pre-lims where you see who has the good team.

I really enjoy your 3rd shot. It actually looks like my dog, Hope, who also looks like that every time it snows. :)

What a neat thing to be able to photograph! I really like your close up shots, especially of the dogs themselves. I would suggest that you try to capture the catchlights in the dogs eyes because without them the pictures seem a bit dull. I think if you could try to do that it would bring more life to those shots.:wink:

I'm favoriting #3, nice shots :3

Most reactions

New Topics

Back