Alberta (Calgary) Meetup

So.. should we do a phone # exchange just in case someone gets majorly lost? If we decide on that I wouldn't mind compiling the list and distributing it. Ah yes, remember your 403 or 780 information unless you want someone to throw their phone down in frustration on hearing the lady yatter in your ear one more time about the phone system changing! I am looking forward to this one, although I hope the weather holds!!

*bump* I have already received a couple of #s from people who are coming. I will send out a PM to those who have said they are coming in 24 hours if I haven't heard from you before then. If you would prefer not to share that information that is fine as well :)

Hey it is only a few days away and the weather looks like it is actually going to be tolerable! *gasp*

According to the weather network no rain and a high of 18! So yes remember everyone, meet before going through the ticket booths :)

I wish I could be there. But pictures are the next best thing. So I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures everyone.:hail:

I'm so frustrated.

I got separated from the group after the first few hours.
Then I could not find everyone again so I carried on alone for another hour before my battery crapped out.

Anyways I had a good time, the weather was lovely and it was very nice meeting you all.

Hope to see pics soon

Mitch we tracked back for you and couldn't find you! We are SOOO sorry. You should have jumped on a pay phone and called one of us!

Nice meting you all!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back