Album Cover Photo?

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I may have someone who wants me to take his Album(CD) cover photo... has anyone ever done anything like this before?
What paper would you print it on/what size does it need to be? etc...
What other logistics would I need to know?

Thanks!
-Chris

I'm not asking "How to take the photo" I just need to know what to do with the photo after I have it. :)

Oh lol. Well.. I should figured you know your stuff lol. I'd say cut it out and put it on the front :lol: I'm allways happy to be of service Chris!

Ghoste said:
Oh lol. Well.. I should figured you know your stuff lol. I'd say cut it out and put it on the front :lol: I'm allways happy to be of service Chris!
haha, thanks for the effort. :)
I'm feeling different kinds of paper in these CD covers and they all feel like really cheap magazine paper.... a heavier weight though. Like more plastic then paper.

I just have no idea how that is done....

Ghoste said:
Google it! I should just get your screen name, we are talking on like 5 different threads lol.
haha, yeah
I see you have AIM..
My SN there is: Littleman7234

:)

Well.... in addition to the photo, someone will have to design the piece. How it's printed will greatly depend on how many you're printing. If it gets done on an offset press, you'll have a choice of papers and surfaces. I would choose something nice and bright. 100lb text should be pleanty heavy for the job. A designer will help make all these decisions. If you end up doing the design work, ask the printer for some guidance.

Christie Photo said:
Well.... in addition to the photo, someone will have to design the piece. How it's printed will greatly depend on how many you're printing. If it gets done on an offset press, you'll have a choice of papers and surfaces. I would choose something nice and bright. 100lb text should be pleanty heavy for the job. A designer will help make all these decisions. If you end up doing the design work, ask the printer for some guidance.
I haven't even talked to this kid much... but I expect I will end up doing the design work.
Thanks! I will ask the printer. :)

Most reactions

Back