What's new

Alder Springs Sunset

Matt Tilghman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
140
Reaction score
70
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is one of my favorite trails through the Santa Cruz Mountains of California. It's just so calm and tranquil. And though late winter's lush greens are infectious, I might actually prefer this time of year. Some plants have started drying to gold, some have not, and you get a real complete color palette.

alder1S-L.jpg


And I've decided to start posting my photoshop workflow on my blog. We'll see how long that lasts. But feel free to stop and check it out. I imagine there are a few lurkers hoping to learn some techniques. Check out my workflow here

Anyways, Hope you like it!
 
Agree with Joel_W and HikinMike - nice shot, thanks for sharing.
______________
WesternGuy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom