Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20081116222113_ale%20pe%20spate%20fara%20tigara%20small.jpg

20081116230224_ale%20pe%20spate%20fara%20tigara%20bw%20small.jpg

20081116231617_ale%20pe%20spate%20cu%20tigara%20bw%20small.jpg

some images of my girlfriend :)

She is pretty and a good, good model.
Such a pity about the three bright (albeit all blurred) dots right above her eye in 1 and its conversion!
Your use of light is fascinating otherwise!

She is pretty and a good, good model.
Such a pity about the three bright (albeit all blurred) dots right above her eye in 1 and its conversion!
Your use of light is fascinating otherwise!

thanks...

those 3 lights were the lights of a stop light that unfortunately blinked right when i took the shot :(

idk i kinda like those lights in there. I say that #3 is the best one that you have

I like #2...maybe you could clone the lights out? Don't really care for the cigarette shot though. Your gf is very photogenic :)

idk i kinda like those lights in there. I say that #3 is the best one that you have

i reduced their intensity a little cause initially they were extremely bright...

I like #2...maybe you could clone the lights out? Don't really care for the cigarette shot though. Your gf is very photogenic :)

i could try and clone them, but I'm lazy :)

she used to be a model a few years back and I'm taking advantage of that :)

i'm not sure which of them i like best...and i have a few more waiting for processing :)

ditch the cigarette and you've got a very nice set.

ditch the cigarette and you've got a very nice set.

i actually wanted and "old school" cigarette, the one that has the wooden filter (not sure how it is called)...but i could not get it ... and since she was actually smoking that cigarette, i took the shot like that... :p

thank you very much for all you C&C

Most reactions

Back