Alessia for fun

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alessia was my " wife" for a recent visit florida ad campaign, she is also a very dear friend .

We get booked quite a bit together and I always bring a camera so that in our downtime we can mess around and shoot .

These are all spur of moment on some downtime , just messing around . Beautiful gal inside and out and a breeze to shoot .

Alessia by manny herreria, on Flickr

Alesia by manny herreria, on Flickr

Alesia Sitting by manny herreria, on Flickr

She's very beautiful

Even though the pict isn't perfect, my favorite is #3

it's rainy and cold for days here....envy :1219:

She's very beautiful

Thanks Maria. Yes she's a beauty

Wait are you telling me there is such a thing as a perfect picture?????? Hahahahahaha!!! Thanks again love

BTW 90 degrees F. Here in miami.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Excellent photography, Manny!

I like number three but number five is really quite nice because of her bright colors contrasting with the whites and grays of the rest of the frame. Good choice.

#3 is a cracker! ...and so is she.

She is gorgeous.
I like them all, but three is a winner in my eyes.

Not the best pics, but they aren't all bad.
I would get rid of the sun in 1. and the blown out skies in 2. and 3. and add contrast to 4. and 5. to start.

Nice set, beautiful wife.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

She's very beautiful

She's very beautiful

Thanks Maria. Yes she's a beauty

Wait are you telling me there is such a thing as a perfect picture?????? Hahahahahaha!!! Thanks again love

BTW 90 degrees F. Here in miami.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Excellent photography, Manny!

Thanks D!!!

I like number three but number five is really quite nice because of her bright colors contrasting with the whites and grays of the rest of the frame. Good choice.

Thanks Donde !

#3 is a cracker! ...and so is she.

Thanks Granddad !

She is gorgeous.
I like them all, but three is a winner in my eyes.

Smplybarb thanks !! #3 is a winner I take it ! HA

Not the best pics, but they aren't all bad.
I would get rid of the sun in 1. and the blown out skies in 2. and 3. and add contrast to 4. and 5. to start.

On it brother ! Thanks!

Nice set, beautiful wife.

Thanks Jcdeboever ! not real my wife though ;) !!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If she's as nice inside as she is outside (which you seem to suggest), what are you waiting for?
(Old fart speaking here who, in his youth, married the girl who was just his best friend for a couple of years.)

(If this post is in any way inappropriate or offensive please feel free to slap me and hide my camera.)

Last edited:
If she's as nice inside as she is outside (which you seem to suggest), what are you waiting for?
(Old fart speaking here who, in his youth, married the girl who was just his best friend for a couple of years.)

(If this post is in any way inappropriate or offensive please feel free to slap me and hide my camera.)

HAHAH ! Granddad not at all offended . Let my clarify . Alessia and I are both models . We've been teamed up in the past numerous times as "Husband " and " wife " HA! . She really is a lovely lady who does happen to be married in real and I as well

HA !:bouncingsmileys:

Oh well, I could see you were both models but since you're both married that puts a kind of damper on my matchmaking efforts.
Don't mind me, I think I must be getting romantic in my dotage. ;)

Oh well, I could see you were both models but since you're both married that puts a kind of damper on my matchmaking efforts.

Hey but good try not the matchmaking :icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright: , you many indeed have a calling ! :icon_compress:

Ha!
You haven't seen mannys wife!
Definitely no matchmaking needed.

Oh, and great shots man!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back