Alexandra the Beautiful..

Here's whatcha need to do. head on down to Home Depot. Buy some white PVC pipe segments and four elbow joints to make a rectangular frame that measures about 42 inches wide by 72 inches tall...more or less a door-sized frame made of two short and two long PVC pipe pieces. Then, head on over to Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft at 208 Collier Drive, Governors Crossing, and buy some white, rip-stop nylon to make one side of a fabric that will be attached to the frame using whatever style of attachment you want to use: elastic corners, or a curtain-rod type sewn seam, etc,etc.

(Then, on the way home, stop at KFC and buy some delicious popcorn chicken!!!!)

THis frame can be held in place by using two long horse shoe-shaped pieces of bent steel rod as "turf spikes", and one, or two long steel or aluminum rods used as "propping rods". Alternately, two identically-sized frames can be clipped, wired, clamped, or lashed together at the top, and the two used like an A-frame house, upright, or layed down on the ground like a "sawhorse", OR lashed together at three points on the tall axis, and used as a standing, upright "Vee" reflector.

Two or three or four of these can turn natural backlighting into a huge "wall of light". While at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft, you could also see if they have some wide rolls of silver lame fabric,. to make a combo white/silver reflector.

That's an absolutely fabulous suggestion! You just wait.. I'll be posting from Home Depot soon. Thank you!
Great pictures and a very cute girl. My 5 yr old girl loves to pose for pictures, but either smiles too less or too much. :lol:

Ahh. my son is my problem poser, lol. He has this smile.. it's such a weird cross between a squint and a cheese that he calls his "sexy" smile. He's 7. ;/ I'm like, "Oh, honey, no." 'You're doing it wrong." Poor guy. We've been working on it. ;) Thanks for stopping!

Your crops are very tight. Most of these would not look right when framed due to the proximity of the subject to the edge. back up of pan out a little to leave some space around the subject. More like the last shot. That one has good framing.

Most reactions

Back