Some shots with two old flash :)

Attachments

• DSC9337rs.jpg
    DSC9337rs.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC9352Rs.jpg
    DSC9352Rs.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 313
these are quite nice for advertising photos except for two small nits on the second photo. THe bottom of her feet are dirty and the butt crease is too prominent (imo).

The feet and butt crease don't bother me. I would like to see a more interesting comp. for example. Why is she in the corner? There are so many great lines and angles in the woodwork i would have tried to incorporate to bring more visual interest. Also try shooting down on your model rather than shooting up.

Too bad there wasn't a pair of nice heels handy that she could wear for the shoot.

The feet and butt crease don't bother me. I would like to see a more interesting comp. for example. Why is she in the corner? There are so many great lines and angles in the woodwork i would have tried to incorporate to bring more visual interest. Also try shooting down on your model rather than shooting up.

So she can't escape! :eyebrows:

He has some on his website that are not in the corner, and are very nice! :)

I like the bare feet, I don't know exactly why, but I do! :)
These seem like a good set to me. :)

You totally had me loling at that comment. [emoji12]

You totally had me loling at that comment. [emoji12]

It was just to easy, I had to post it! ;)

I agree that the compositions don't seem the most exciting, and I also find the dirty feet bothersome, BUT... as an example of white-on-white exposure (IMO, just about the toughest thing to do in photography), you've absolutely NAILED the exposure. Well done!

Most reactions

Back