What's new

Alien Realms

RxForB3

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
76
Location
Yakima, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some of my favorites from last night at the Chihuly Glass exhibit.


Glass Forest by RxForB3, on Flickr



Spores by RxForB3, on Flickr



Glass Garden by RxForB3, on Flickr


And my favorite (mainly due to the trouble I went to to get the shot):


Chihuly Needle by RxForB3, on Flickr

If anyone is interested, I have several more that I particularly like, but I thought I'd keep the number down on this initial post...
 
Nice.. good exposures, and some beautiful glass!
 
Thanks. I saw the Chihuly Exhibit in Oklahoma City at the Art Museum, but this exhibit blew that one away! Amazing what they can do!
 
I for one would like to see more. Love Chihuly's work. The first photo is by far my favorite and the 3rd is excellent. I like the other two just not as much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom