Alison..if it's not twins maybe....

Alison, why are they all suggesting either triplets or a baby this size? Do they know more than I do? Have they seen a pregnancy photo of you that I haven't seen? Hm? Well? Where is it? Wanna see, too! ;)

I'm not sure why! I think you've seen all the ones that were posted. I'll have Aubrey take another tonight (I'm at 4 months - 16 weeks - tomorrow) and you can judge for yourself!

Aw! I'm just pickin on ya Alison! I've never been pregnant, nor am I in the medical field, so I can't seriously say you are having twins or a giant baby! :hug::

:lol: Don't worry Corry! I get it all the time from people! My hunch is it's just one, but we'll find out for sure sometime in August at the next ultrasound. :D

I worked with a lady that gave birth to a 13lb5oz baby. Today he's 7'1" 380lbs. He's a truck driver, she had him when she was 14!!! Said she didn't have sex again until after she graduated highschool because she was too afraid to have another monster baby like that!!!

:lmao: I read that as "until after HE graduated highschool" and thought, wow, that's a little extreme. Good way to promote abstinence though :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back