Alisonnnnnn?

Hey! I was just coming to check and see if you had a birthday thread :) I told Lucas when he woke up this morning that I knew someone half a world away who was also celebrating a birthday today! Hope you had (since your 13th is almost over!) a wonderful birthday.

I'm doing well, starting to feel rather pregnant as I try and keep up with the three kids but the exercise does me good. We're planning to take some belly shots this weekend and I'll send you a link. Met with the midwife today and she said all looks good and I'm completely normal which is always nice to hear :D

How are you feeling? Only a few weeks to go! Are you all set for baby? We pulled out all the clothes from Evelyn and oohed and aahed over how little they were. Seperated the ones that are gender neutral and now we're just waiting on baby to decide when s/he wants to be born!

Awww, well I hope Lucas had a very cool and fun birthday too! Mine was good, I chilled a little and did my own thing (everyone was at work) and that's all I felt like doing :D. Bit of shopping, got my hair cut, got my hot chocolate I was cravingggg...twas good ;)

Excellent @ you doing well and everything being ok with bubs. I've been thinking of you all. I can't imagine what it's like being pregnant with THREE other kids to look after. That's why I'm enjoying every minute of this pregnancy...because I know that any future pregnancies are not gonna be as...luxurious (for want of a better word). If I was tired I could always come home and flake it if I wanted, I don't have any other little ones I need to take care of.

I'm still feeling really good. I'm actually kinda sad that the pregnancy part of it is coming to an end! I can't wait to meet this mysterious little person that has been hiding out in my womb (lol), so don't get me wrong there, but the pregnancy has been just an amazing journey for me and I am loving caressing this basketball of a belly and feeling every movement.

People treat you special when you're pregnant too! :mrgreen: Gotta love that!

Josh has almost finished the nursery and we're nearly organised in our new place. I think we prepared (as much as one can be prepared for this!) :confused: :heart:

Lookin forward to the pics hon!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back