AlisonS almost to...

DarkEyes said:
OOhh Legal spamming....

Is death the end, or does the soul continue to exist or interact with the universe on a physical or spiritual level?

I would answer that, but I am afraid that Chase would ban me before I hit 3000 for participating in a spiritual discussion. :wink:

Do you want my body and think I'm sexy?

Do you feel a need to reach out and touch me?

Come on sugar, let me know.

ferny said:
*runs off to edit some of his posts*

Do you ever blink?

No, that takes to much effort.

ferny said:
Do you want my body and think I'm sexy?

Do you feel a need to reach out and touch me?

Come on sugar, let me know.

Ummmmmmmmm, well no but I do like your photography :mrgreen:

Artemis said:
Why dont all girls fall in love with me on site?

(thisll be a hard one for yah)

Probably the easiest question yet, Arty. Because (as cliche as this sounds) you really need to feel confident about yourself first. If you're not happy with who you are people can sense that. If you look for happiness to be brought to you in the form of a girlfriend you'll be disasppointed. If you like who you are, and feel happy people will be drawn to you. Enjoy life, don't be afraid to laugh at yourself if needed and don't sit waiting for happiness to find you, go find it.

oriecat said:
Ferny is Rod Stewart! No wonder he won't post a full pic! :shock: It explains so much! :mrgreen:
On this site there is one pic of my face, one pic containing four versions of my face (speak no evil, hear no... etc.), one of my eyes reflected in a knife, one of my hand advertising the delights of fingers and one shot of my legs.

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. Shall I go all Rod Stewart?

Actually, a real question. You know what I look like Alison, how should I get my hair cut? I'd like something that takes two second to fix in the morning. My normal is short faded layer at the back, short sides and slightly longer on top. I flick up the fringe so it isn't on my forehead. It takes the two second I like, but it's boring.

ferny said:
On this site there is one pic of my face, one pic containing four versions of my face (speak no evil, hear no... etc.), one of my eyes reflected in a knife, one of my hand advertising the delights of fingers and one shot of my legs.

Serious?! How did I miss all these?

Here you go Ferny, this is my recommendation. Just look what it did for this young lad:

before-web.jpg

After
averygoodboy-web.jpg

You can try this one, but it's more painful
lucascry-web.jpg

The results in the end are worth it though
lucasfront-web.jpg

Most reactions

Back