All my INDOOR photos turn out blurry/grainy...HELP!!

allinschenk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Panasonic Lumiz FZ35 and have been shooting outdoors all summer without any problems. While shooting indoors my images all come out blurry and grainy. I'm shooting in Aperature Priority mode and using the built in flash. Should I be using different settings for indoors? Thanks in advance.

I have a Panasonic Lumiz FZ35 and have been shooting outdoors all summer without any problems. While shooting indoors my images all come out blurry and grainy. I'm shooting in Aperature Priority mode and using the built in flash. Should I be using different settings for indoors? Thanks in advance.

a picture is worth a thousand words..lets see one

I dont know your camera but its prob auto iso and its doing everything it can to get a somewhat decent pic.

High ISO most likely causes the graininess and slow shutter speed causes the blur.

Seriously though, in aperture mode, it will choose the shutter speed and indoors, not having much light, it will slow the shutter speed and bump the ISO up if it is in auto ISO. Either use a flash or get faster lens.

The most annoying thing I keep seeing in this forum is people talking about auto. Is this what it's come to now? Everyone is digital so everyone is auto? I'm still usinf my Nikon FM2 film camera with a light meter and my own 2 hands do ALL the work!

all digitally produced photos have info inbedded in them on how the photo was shot........including the camera used, the lens MM, ISO, F stop, shutter speed, etc. software used to process.

Exif Viewer - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

You can see by using a exif viewer how the image was composed only works with single shot images of course

Did you look at Bitter's post count before writing this??
:lol:

The most annoying thing I keep seeing in this forum is people talking about auto. Is this what it's come to now? Everyone is digital so everyone is auto? I'm still usinf my Nikon FM2 film camera with a light meter and my own 2 hands do ALL the work!

Go you?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back