All my INDOOR photos turn out blurry/grainy...HELP!!

LOL just read it back and realised how mean that sounded, i just meant to get banter going - like, i find it sad how some parts of photography have evolved even since when i started and i aint been at it too long myself.

all digitally produced photos have info inbedded in them on how the photo was shot........including the camera used, the lens MM, ISO, F stop, shutter speed, etc. software used to process.

Exif Viewer - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

You can see by using a exif viewer how the image was composed only works with single shot images of course

Did you look at Bitter's post count before writing this??
:lol:

Yes I did............what does post count have to do with stupid question?

I posted it mainly for the OP

LOL just read it back and realised how mean that sounded, i just meant to get banter going - like, i find it sad how some parts of photography have evolved even since when i started and i aint been at it too long myself.

We did not take it as mean but the fact you are broke and cant afford new equipment :lmao:

all digitally produced photos have info inbedded in them on how the photo was shot........including the camera used, the lens MM, ISO, F stop, shutter speed, etc. software used to process.

You can see by using a exif viewer how the image was composed only works with single shot images of course

You quoted Bitter...

I think with a post count of almost 3,700 on a photography forum one can reasonably assume he knows what EXIF data is.

BITTER?

ohh wait... yeah, we're done with that now.

OP. Light your subjects better. It is as easy and horribly complex as that.

p!nK

You quoted Bitter...

I think with a post count of almost 3,700 on a photography forum one can reasonably assume he knows what EXIF data is.

well why would I quote the OP when he is not the one who posted the question? I know he knew what it was but do you think the OP knows?

You quoted Bitter...

well why would I quote the OP when he is not the one who posted the question? I know he knew what it was but do you think the OP knows?

i agree it wasn't for bitter it was for the OP

You quoted Bitter...

You quoted Bitter...

You quoted Bitter...

Was all that for the OP as well.

p!nK

Was all that for the OP as well.

p!nK

Nested quotes RULE! Just a tip for the OP.

And in 6 weeks they're professional!!

The most annoying thing I keep seeing in this forum is people talking about auto. Is this what it's come to now? Everyone is digital so everyone is auto? I'm still usinf my Nikon FM2 film camera with a light meter and my own 2 hands do ALL the work!

We did not take it as mean but the fact you are broke and cant afford new equipment :lmao:

*sob sob* :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back