All Oiled Up

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, this is the last of my oil shots. They all start to look the same after awhile. If anyone wants to know how to do these just yell! :thumbup:
8443017858_6fc1c95688_b.jpg

I gotta quit clicking on these suggestive titles....they are NEVER what I am hoping for. :grumpy:

I like the technicality of it, but these in general don't rev my engine.

good hustle!

It's all about the click my friend...lol

I like the technicality of it, but these in general don't rev my engine.

good hustle!
That's why I said it would be my last. I'm never going to do anything w/ these shots, just for fun.

You don't have to explain yourself to me.

Well now I feel bad.

Soooo not what I was hoping for sitting here sipping my whiskey after a long day. NOTHING BUT A TEASE!!! ;)

But a nice shot anyway. I understand them starting to look alike, but I like the edges of these. Not sure if I just haven't seen it before, but I like the edges of the circles - they almost look like mercury.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHRHRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Damn x2!
Damn #1, love this! Colours and the outlines, yum!
Damn #2, I just cleaned out the fish tank yesterday and now I have to figure out something OTHER than oil to try first :p

I totally get them all starting to look alike, perhaps I should be thanking you for delaying my next attempt at these ;)

I totally get them all starting to look alike, perhaps I should be thanking you for delaying my next attempt at these ;)

Well go out there and try something new! If I had a fish tank I'd be dropping inks in there and taking photos of that.

Fish tank is good for fruit drops and the water punch shot. This video has some good info on the fruit drop. I tried it 2 years ago w/ little success. Might try it again.

Oh and thanks for the comment!! It's been fun playing w/ this stuff again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back