What's new

Alleghe's lake

EightyFive

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Location
(VI) - Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
An Hdr with 400D and Tokina 11-16

Another shot about the lake in hdr is here: http://capturethetime.blogspot.com/2...i-alleghe.html

IMG_9865_3_4_tonemapped.jpg
 
I like the composition, but I don't care for the processing.
 
Looks like an initial effort at HDR. The sky does not look good, dark splotchy and uneven.
Good HDR is not easy, it takes a fine hand at the adjustments...which you will achieve by looking at a lot of good HDR's and then practicing.
Looks like you need a smaller f stop with tripod to take this shot, not very sharp.
For composition either needs a crop from the top of the bottom, I would crop some of the sky out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom