Allow me to introduce myself

CherpeAr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all! I’ve been getting more and more interested in photography and improving my picture taking skills. I don’t have a lot of free time but I read what I can and I’ve been watching some YouTube videos. Also taking lots and lots of pictures to understand the effects of different settings. The camera I have is quite old and I’m not real crazy about it , it was a gift But I’m making use until i can buy a nicer /newer one.
I have been shooting in manual trying to learn that way.
I enjoy taking nature shots, sunsets and my grandson, kids and pets. :). I really want to improve portrait taking so i can get really great ones of my grandbaby.
Currently using a Sony A390 I believe.
Hope to learn here!

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here. Have a look around and if you need to ask for help use the beginners thread and we can try to help.

Welcome. Look around on eBay or Craigslist and you can fine inexpensive digital cameras and lenses. It's great to afford the latest and the greatest but you can learn and have a good time on older models.

Welcome to the forum. You're doing well by learning in manual mode. Hope to see you sharing with us soon. :)

Welcome!!!! Doesn't matter what you're shooting as long as you're shooting for now. You'll know when it's time to move up.

Most reactions

Back