Almost A Duplicate of Yesterday

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am aware these all have some noise because of heavy cropping, but if subpar pics were never posted, what would the pros have to critique and give advice on?:wav:

1. Common Mergansers in morning low light
Common Mergansers 5 1200.JPG

2. Eastern Kingbird
Eastern Kingbird 1200.JPG

3.Goldfinch in Thistles
Goldfinch 1200_1.JPG

4.Juvenile Bald Eagle
Juvenile Bald Eagle 2 1200.JPG

5. Juvenile Bald Eagle
Juvenile Bald Eagle 1200.JPG

6. Kildeer
Kildeer 1200.JPG

Attachments

• Male RWBB 1200.JPG
    Male RWBB 1200.JPG
    329.8 KB · Views: 141
Thank you very much. Of all the birds seen yesterday, I saw my very first pair of American Redstarts. I was as excited as a child at Christmas. You think these are noisy? The one pic I was able to get of the male was so underexposed, my joy did a 180 in no time flat:ambivalence:

Ooohhh, #3. At our old house we had some of these visit the deck feeder.

Ooohhh, #3. At our old house we had some of these visit the deck feeder.
If you want the goldfinches to visit, plant sunflowers, they love sunflower seeds or you can make sure that you have them in your bird feeders also. Thanks for looking.

Thank you very much. Of all the birds seen yesterday, I saw my very first pair of American Redstarts. I was as excited as a child at Christmas. You think these are noisy? The one pic I was able to get of the male was so underexposed, my joy did a 180 in no time flat:ambivalence:
Not really only the first one has really alot of noise but that was the one you got in morning dark light you going to post anything of the redstarts get any shots of the female?

Not really only the first one has really alot of noise but that was the one you got in morning dark light you going to post anything of the redstarts get any shots of the female?
Thank you much. I only got 2 or 3 almost black pics of the male and went into PS to adjust the exposure just so I could compare it to pics on the Cornell Ornithology site for an ID of it. I had no idea what it was. I could post one of those when I get home tonight if you wish. The female did not allow me to get any at all of it.

Nice set. Don't worry about the noise. Would love to capture a bald eagle in the wild heavy crop or not.

Nice set. Don't worry about the noise. Would love to capture a bald eagle in the wild heavy crop or not.
If you travel through blind river near sault ste marie around thanksgiving you should see as many as 50 eagles along the river in the trees

Nice set, the Goldfinch is my fav.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back