What's new

Almost There

ascott

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
26
Reaction score
3
Location
Lanrarkshire, Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one from Glen Coe in the Scottish Highlands. Took this at sunset in the summer months so hence the pinky clouds.

C&C welcome.

Lone_Tree_5.jpg


Alex
 
Windy?
On the small version it looked at thought you had a very narrow dof set on the decaying branch with a little bit closer and everything beyond oof. It's a nice shot but I'd like to see a version with a faster shutter speed...
 
Here's one from the same shoot with a little less movement in it.

Cheers for the feedback.

Lone_Tree_3.jpg
 
I do like the second one more than the first one. The second composition is more balanced for me .
 
I have to agree with you Jim, the composition seems to flow better than in the first shot, appreciate the feedback :thumbup:
 
I like the 2nd one more, but they are both nice shots.
 
And here I was going to say that the composition in 1 is more balanced than that in 2, as 2 seems to be "heavier" on the right, what with the tuft of heather more to the right, the tree more to the right, and the clouds close to the tree on the right. Hmmm.
I quite like the wind in the grass in 1!
 
Like the second a lot more. Feel it could do with a little less sky though; not sure if tilting down or shooting from higher would give the best look though - you have to try that one to see...
 
I like the both. The second one attracts me more with the shape of the water in the image and the clouds behind the tree. good colors too. saturation is very nice.
 
I like them both also. Very well composed and love the colors and lighting
 
I like the 1st one a bit more overall, the motion in it is really cool I think. But the composition in the second is better, the reflection of that weird shaped tree matches the shape of the lake perfectly!
 
Forgot I had an account here, so thanks for the replies folks.

All good comments and I thank you for them :thumbup:
 
i liked both the images separately; probably i liked the second better because of the larger view of the water body
 
They are very good pictures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom