spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2006 #1 got this watch from my dad... I like the look of it...
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Feb 15, 2006 #2 i this alot! nice dof and tones! excellent work! :thumbup::thumbup:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 16, 2006 #3 Cool shot. Welcome to the forum btw
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 16, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you ...I'm quite new here and haven't posted that much, I appreciate your comments!