TATTRAT

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
jonobrands.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, been lurking for a bit, figured I would join in.

lots of very talented people here, I feel out of my league, lol.

I have recently gotten into photography and really enjoy it, very therapeutic for me. I live on Oahu and there is no shortage of things to take pictures of. I typically like to shoot scenery and macro, would like to get into people, but I am happy doing what I am doing for now.

I am in the market for my First (D)SLR and am torn between Sony and Cannon at the moment, hoping I can read some about others rigs so I can get a feel for what I should be looking for.

Looking forward to learning new things and seeing more great shots.

Mahlo for having me.

Welcome aboard.

Hello Tattrat,
Welcome to the forum.

I can only comment on my camera which is a Konica Minolta 7D. I have owned it for almost 3 years and can't really complain. It had the FFB (first frame black) problem, I sent it in and it was repaired free of charge even after the warrenty ran out. The thing I like about the 7D is that it is very user friendly and easy to figure out all the features. Color is great and the in camera anti-shake works good. Unfortunetly K/M sold out to Sony. Sony came out with the A100 which is a rebadged 5D with 10.2mp. Now Sony has just released the A700. The good thing about Sony is that they will accept all the AF Minolta lenses.

Greetings, Tattrat, and welcome to TPF. I look forward to seeing beautiful pics of Hawaii and its flora from you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back