Alone...

iNick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i can't decide if i like this picture or if i think its really lame. I wanted this to portray the feeling of being alone and scared of the world. I feel like it kind of succeeds but i think it might just be a lame shot. let me know what you all think...

5259088529_3f0b2ab201.jpg
[/url]
Alone by Dr.Mantis Toboggan, on Flickr[/IMG]

I see what you were going for, but it just looks like a picture of a window to me.

I think a silhouette of a person looking out the window would have helped.

i feel you guys, i took it as a test shot without even really thinking about the composition but it could develop into something kind of cool. thanks for the feedback

I think it'd be better if the view outside of the window wasn't of a couple of residential houses.

I think it'd be better if the view outside of the window wasn't of a couple of residential houses.

Yes, I would entitle this "Too Close to Your Neighbors"

The concept is sound nick, just work on it a bit more.

p!nK

Yes, I would entitle this "Too Close to Your Neighbors"

The concept is sound nick, just work on it a bit more.

p!nK

haha yes, here in Yonkers NY the houses are close to one another, its a pretty urban area.

thanks for the feedback, ill be experimenting with this more soon.

cheers!

I think the image is successful, due in large part to the amount of black in the frame. I would not suggest cropping any of it. The window is tilted just enough to be annoying, so perhaps straighten that out.

Most reactions

Back