Alone.

What does the bright light in his hands/lap want to say to us?
That light immediately draws the eyes, so it must be there for a reason! Must have been PUT there for a reason!?
How? And why, as you meant for lonliness to be the topic, but I get something like "to be enlightened", or even "enlightened" (already), which would mean to me that his being alone no longer matters!?
Just some immediate feelings I'm having about the first photo.

In the second, the fact that the backs of the chairs are so dirty or rusty takes away a lot, I'm afraid.

The light brings a feeling of empowerment, as fire generally does for me.
The light moving to the eyes is wanting to show the look in my eyes, as I was trying to portray an saddended look, but I don't think I pulled that off.

Actually, after you make the comment about to be enlightened, the picture seems to make more sense with that. I put alone, as I generally feel alone and with the world against me. Thats actually also a self-portrait, sense im alone, I have no-one to model for me ;p

In another image also try four people clad in full black gown that covers their head to give a witch craft feeling
I like this one though :D

The second image is 'meh', but the first...

The lighter is an interesting part of the image - once I figured out what it was. First, in what seems to be a fairly dim setting, the bright lighter overexposes and is a little hard to read. I think it would read better if it were held up in a little more prominant and separate position, especially if it carries weight in the overall message. Right now all you have is a glow above your crotch....

Good idea, just needs a little tweak. Also, try sitting the individual in a corner without any other chairs around. May show the lonely feeling well.

Defienitly will do the witch-craft one!
Thank you!

Ill play with moving the light around tonight, as I don't go into photography mode until atleast 11 at night.

Most reactions

Back