Also doing Happy Dance..Its Here Too :D

Dave Devoid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Will be the proud owner of a Nikon D7000 today....

Will be collecting it in store after work....Cant wait.....:band:

Congratulations! The D7000 has been my partner for almost 2 years now, it will serve you very well.

Congrats! I'm loving mine. It's been a lot of new controls and menus to try to learn, but I'm enjoying figuring it out--been too busy at work to get much time, but now I'm off for four days. I was gonna go to a wildlife refuge but it's rainy here and supposed to be worse on Monday. UGH! Might have to do some indoor stuff.

Enjoy the new camera!! And post up some pics!

I got my new D7000 only about a week ago, I am still learning the camera but so far I AM IN HEAVEN :thumbup:

Enjoy your new camera and I would love to know how you like it.

Finally picked my D7000 up last night..Have charged the battery, so i guess this is where the learning starts... :D

Any tips for the D7000 from you guys would be awesome...

Thanks in advance

Dave

Finally picked my D7000 up last night..Have charged the battery, so i guess this is where the learning starts... :D

Any tips for the D7000 from you guys would be awesome...

Thanks in advance

Dave

Read the manual.

Buy some of the book dedicated to it, like Darrell Youngs Mastering the D7000.

Go forth and actuate.

Reading the manual and checking youtube vids etc...Theres guy i work with has a D300, so hes has been giving me some tips on setup, Key functions etc...

Will upload a pic i have taken later...im quite pleased with how it turned out, but im sure it could be better...

Thanks all..

Most reactions

Back