Altering EXIF information.

teneighty23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ok im getting REALLY frustrated right now and i hope someone can help me out, i just uploaded a bunch of pictures to a website and noticed in my photo information it has the EXIF information, which is digital related, it carries over all the information from the shot picture and puts the settings on like camera make and model and the settings used to take the pic, but my pictures are scans of film and they have strange names under camera such as Noritsu Koki and it does not let me change it, not on the website nor in Apertures Metadata even, someone please help! i just want to put the camera make and model and such in myself!:thumbdown:

ok im getting REALLY frustrated right now and i hope someone can help me out, i just uploaded a bunch of pictures to a website and noticed in my photo information it has the EXIF information, which is digital related, it carries over all the information from the shot picture and puts the settings on like camera make and model and the settings used to take the pic, but my pictures are scans of film and they have strange names under camera such as Noritsu Koki and it does not let me change it, not on the website nor in Apertures Metadata even, someone please help!

Dude, take a breath! :lol:

Jon

Nah, people would rather complain than do a 20 second search here or on google... lol

Dude, take a breath! :lol:

Jon
haha, fine, i slept on it... heat of the moment i tell ya! just seems so retarded not to be able to alter something so simple, dang Aperture, why cant they learn from CS4 if they can do it. so gay. thanks for that first reply i will try that.

Most reactions

Back