What's new

Always Love

elking

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
64
Reaction score
0

Hi ..
This is my latest work ..
not my idea ,, but did what i could to applicate it .
Inspired by the track
Always love - Nada surf ..

Always_Love_by_elking.jpg


Hope you like it ..
Waitin ur comments ..
​
 
ugh.. I've seen that picture all over the net for at least a year.
0_o
 
yeah i said it wasn't my idea ..
but my picture ;)
 
yeah well stop looking for love on the internet then lol :P

quite a cool idea though, but yeah, could get old, fast, if everyone was doing it.
 
I love that song! I'm not sure what your intentions regarding focus were, but my personal preference would have been to focus on the "letters".The "L", "O" and "V" seem out of focus, while the "E" looks alright. Weird.
 
I love that song! I'm not sure what your intentions regarding focus were, but my personal preference would have been to focus on the "letters".The "L", "O" and "V" seem out of focus, while the "E" looks alright. Weird.

yeah , love it too <3 . ..
and sorry for the outfocus ,,, wasnt intentional ... that was my best outcome :(
 
saw that one many times before ,,,
but this one is really goood ;)
nice colours ,, but somehow outfocused ,,,
keep moving !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom