Always Together, C & C welcome

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Old digital camera. f/4.5 . 11.7mm . 1/1000s . ISO80

I was fishing on this peer one afternoon. As the worm was dunking, I spotted this couple enjoying one another and I took it. I was drawn to it because they were clearly having a good time and enjoying each other. I think I captured that. They stopped and talked to me on their way back and said they have been married 57 years. I showed them my catch and the old man said he loved perch so I gave them 6 (jumbo) for their dinner that night. Is it bad to put the horizon line through someone's head? I've already been caught doing it with posts, tree branches.
DSC03525Love.JPG

Last edited:
That's very sweet. I hate that I can't see the whole pic at once when photos are posted in portrait mode (not your issue I know!).

The horizon line does have an unfortunate alignment with his glasses and cap, but seeing as it's somewhat out of focus, it is not so bad. Besides, trying to avoid it might spoil the moment for the shot.

The horizon line does have an unfortunate alignment with his glasses and cap, but seeing as it's somewhat out of focus, it is not so bad. Besides, trying to avoid it might spoil the moment for the shot.
Cool, man you guys are tough! I better be terrible within a year or I want my contributing member money back.... [emoji6]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What's tough about that? I said it is not so bad.

One reason I hesitate to give critique is that I am my own harshest critic - which I deal with in my own way.
Others may not appreciate having their own work critiqued to the same degree.

@jcdeboever
Designer makes valid points.
Some things can't be unseen. If it can't be unseen, then it probably should be avoided in the future.

Or not.

Probably.

:)

I hate writing... It can read wrong. I meant its tough as in I have a lot of work to do just to get to the another level and I made it light hearted at the end.

I truly appreciate all the C & C. I feel kind of embarrassed posting stuff but I want to learn. I like the honesty and I can take it. I really do appreciate it, especially from you Designer, I admire your work.

One reason I hesitate to give critique is that I am my own harshest critic - which I deal with in my own way.
Others may not appreciate having their own work critiqued to the same degree.

@jcdeboever
Designer makes valid points.
Some things can't be unseen. If it can't be unseen, then it probably should be avoided in the future.

Or not.

Probably.

:)
Your another guy I would love to get feedback from. Your work is awesome as well. I am working with a guy now from local photo club and he yells at me all the time (old Marine). He calls me Shaky and I said no, that's my camera name... So he now calls me Shaky Jr.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back