Always when I'm broke

RockstarPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Why do good deals come along when I'm broke? A guy here is selling his entire studio setup including alien bees flashes, promaster flashes, softboxes, umbrellas, cybercync transmitter and recievers, light stands, backdrops and backdrop stands, etc for 800 bucks. heading to the pawn shop tomorrow!!

That sucks! Right now I'm looking at 2K in replacement in pipes since that cold snap we had down here really did a number on it. Argh! So there went my cash reserves to get myself a new lens or two this year. Hehe.

yup, I had the money, but just put it down on a new body.....as long as the pawn shop takes my pool table I should be good!!

How many lights? how big are ethe softboxes?

All you just listed is a joke for 800, i would run to the bank right now and get a personal loan if i were you

How many lights? how big are ethe softboxes?

All you just listed is a joke for 800, i would run to the bank right now and get a personal loan if i were you

its a total of 3 lights. one alien bee and 2 promasters. the softbox is an alien bee "large" package also comes with a Sekonic L-308S flash meter. If my credit wasn't shot i'd be at the bank right when they opened!

your lucky i wish a deal came around here like that, if i go to my local henrys id get raped by prices, so listen to this. 160$ for a cheap stand and umbrella, pretty pathetic if you ask me.

well, I put my pool table on craigslist and sold it in less then an hour!...now I just need that guy to email me back about the studio setup and i'm set.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back