Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is this the correct DoF for this shot?
4745791072_cfebdab01d_z.jpg

it looks like a painting, works for me.

Lovely, like always. You impart a softness to your photos.. that is really unbelievable.

I would have liked a tad bit more DoF. I don't like how the stem is completely smoky. It just gives me a feeling of not having a lot of 3-dimensional depth, if that makes sense.

I do like the shot overall, though.

I'm just burnt out on razor thin nature shots, even though they are very often beautifully done.

The flower seems to be emerging in growth and out of an impressionist painting as well, very nice.

I would have liked a tad bit more DoF. I don't like how the stem is completely smoky. It just gives me a feeling of not having a lot of 3-dimensional depth, if that makes sense.

I do like the shot overall, though.

I'm just burnt out on razor thin nature shots, even though they are very often beautifully done.

Are you saying someone has done this before?! lol Damn!! I thought I was the first! :sexywink:

I really like this. It give the impression of surfacing, or breaking through. Perhaps, from a dream into reality.

I really like this. It give the impression of surfacing, or breaking through. Perhaps, from a dream into reality.

Desi.. I am impressed! :)

I think you just made me look at my own shot differently......=)

Mishele.. your flower shots bring to me a sense of serenity and peace...

Middle Density

on a hillside
a flower
many shades of orange

in the distance
a mountain
blue and gray
with snowy peak

above it
clouds
floating serenely

here is peace

Mishele.. your flower shots bring to me a sense of serenity and peace...

Middle Density

on a hillside
a flower
many shades of orange

in the distance
a mountain
blue and gray
with snowy peak

above it
clouds
floating serenely

here is peace
:hug::

It really is a beautiful shot sugrabritches.
By the way , are you married?

LightSpeed - the one and only

Most reactions

Back