PhotographyByThePope
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 28, 2013
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Hereford
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, so I'm trying to start up a little photography business on the side as im carrying out a University course at Bristol UWE for professional photography, it would be absolutely amazing if you could all go check out my facebook page and like and share etc.
I love photography and it would mean the world to me if you could help me out by clicking a few buttons
Also, let me know what you think about my photography as a whole
https://www.facebook.com/PhotographyByThePope
Thanks all

I love photography and it would mean the world to me if you could help me out by clicking a few buttons
Also, let me know what you think about my photography as a whole
https://www.facebook.com/PhotographyByThePope
Thanks all
