What's new

amateur photographs of Portugal

Cintia_Sofia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Portugal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I'm a girl from Portugal, where my hobby is photography. I would like to knowyour opinion about my photos, I accept criticism, comments, likes etc.

and here is my facebook photo:
Cíntia Sofia Fotografia | Facebook
Thank you for your attention.
 
Welcome to TPF, as you've posted in the Professional Gallery (for working photographers) I'm going to move your post to the General Gallery. You will find that you will likely get better responses posting 3-4 pictures in the thread as many people don't follow links off-site.
 
I like your photos! But the resolution in Facebook isn't so great. Posting a selection here would be better, I think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom