What's new

Amber in the Haunted House

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a rework of a photo from 2009. The image is imperfect in many ways (starting with its blurriness), but I still find it magnetic. The original version remains one of the photos with the most views on my Flickr stream.

Light is all natural coming only from the window behind Amber, with no reflectors used. The result is a lot of light bleeding, which I tried to counter in post in the original version – in this reworked version I decided to enhance the bleeding instead.

p1068603311-4.jpg


Thanks for looking...
 
OOOOoooooooooo.....there is a living being in your shot!!! Me likie!! W/ the shot coming form you though...I want her to be more ghostly....lol:lol:
I love that you are getting out of your comfort zone .....keep shooting babe!!!
 
OOOOoooooooooo.....there is a living being in your shot!!! Me likie!! W/ the shot coming form you though...I want her to be more ghostly....lol:lol:
Haha, thank you! This was someone else's photoshoot – I provided the location but the model was hers. There wasn't much I could do in terms of posing the model or giving directions and this was the best I could come up with :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom