What's new

Amber Night. Give me feedback please!

Dom6663

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
177
Reaction score
29
Location
Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was originally just taking photos of the sky at night. And using an external flash with some color on it to illuminate the horizon line. And then a couple cars come down my street (this was at 12am out in the sticks, pretty lucky) So I used them to illuminate the horizon line and give me my light streaks. I know the road doesnt really line up with the 1/3 horizontal line on a 3x3 grid, but the light streaks mostly do. Making my horizon line now the light streaks. Worked out pretty well I guess



amber_night_by_delosphotos-d483joo.jpg
 
neat shot.... might want to do some Dodging / Burning / Contrast work on it... the light streaks take over the picture, and make it unbalanced. With your permission, I will try an edit? I think you would like it!
 
Last edited:
Go for it!
 
Go for it!

I am not the greatest in Photoshop.. but I tried this as a practice exercise. Did some burning and dodging, changed up contrast and saturation, and cloned in those area that were so underexposed. Let me know what you think.....

Ambernite.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom