American LeMans Series - Petit LeMans

Square01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I went to the 2011 Petit LeMans last weekend - here's some shots I got. This is the first time that I have done race photography ~ feel free to judge as harshly as you feel. I am 15 years old~

These are just a few shots - let me know if you want to see more.

Do you give lessons those are good shots

Well, considering I don't really have a technique and this is my first ever time photographing moving cars...buy a Panasonic Lumix? That's the best advice i can give lol they are great cameras - I do know to make sure to keep panning after you hit the button, though, because a lot goes on after you press the shutter

Loads of noise reduction applied by the camera just kills the details...the red car is shot #1 looks like it was painted.

Actually, I did photoshop 'em a bit to make them look like that- I'll post the originals

Im not a professional by any means, but the one thing ive learned in my photo classes and what not, is try to show a little more dynamics in your shot, in other words try to tell a story. if i didnt know what the lemans was or the classes of cars, i would think that it was just track day or something. I do very much like the top lmp1 audi, in my mind your best shot out of the lot. Very good work though. Keep practicing :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back