What's new

American Muscle

sactown024

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
658
Reaction score
29
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2012 Dodge Charger Hemi - Mopar Edition!
Shot with the plastic fantastic 50mm.



$image-1899338295.webp



$image-2149595548.webp



$image-1057363286.webp
 
Very nice. For some reason i like the third one most of all

Sent from my left big toe
 
Having to work on these cars all day everyday they become very boring and nothing special. However, I do enjoy these photos. Would you happen to have any others you would like to share?
 
SoulfulRecover said:
Having to work on these cars all day everyday they become very boring and nothing special. However, I do enjoy these photos. Would you happen to have any others you would like to share?

The guy wants me to do another shoot of his car soon so I will eventually. I agree I think the cars are boring too but this one in particular was a special edition and only 1000 made in the US this one is #1114, pretty cool.

Thanks for the compliment
 
Sorry extra "1"... 114
 
Nice shots. Id say rating wise IMO would be 2, 3, 1. 2 being my favorite. Nice job.
 
Meh.... Chargers had two doors,not four, carburettors, NOT EFI, and actual hemispherical combustion chambers! :-P

I agree with the majority, #3 is a great shot!
 
tirediron said:
Meh.... Chargers had two doors,not four, carburettors, NOT EFI, and actual hemispherical combustion chambers! :-P

I agree with the majority, #3 is a great shot!

Yeah big difference from the old school muscle and new school!
Thanks for the compliments!
 
We've had probably 8 of them at my dealership. They should have made the special edition ones 2 door but oh well. people are buying them up like crazy. Kinda like how the new Dodge Dart is nothing more than a rebadged Neon

Anyway! I look forward to seeing more :)
 
We've had probably 8 of them at my dealership. They should have made the special edition ones 2 door but oh well. people are buying them up like crazy. Kinda like how the new Dodge Dart is nothing more than a rebadged Neon

Anyway! I look forward to seeing more :)

the Dodge Dart haha, some of these lower end cars look pretty nice not going to lie, myself I drive a Stage 2 WRX :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom