American Security

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
How Patriotic am I ? (actually I am very)

Just disgruntled after being hassled taking pics at the port again.

Sigh...

20040106-IMG_0065.jpg

Last edited:
Cool shot, should've taken one with the flag in focus and the fence OOF just to compare.

Oh, so sorry to hear they're hassling you again! I thought you had that settled once and for all...

Good one with the barbed wire IN focus. Expresses how someone/something won't let you inside to photograph the beauties of your country (which can also lie in port areas, during the day or at night, more so when it is you, Thorhammer, to take photos of it!!!).

...I missed the edit(Had the tab open a little too long again). Sorry to hear about that, tell'em to call the feds, maybe you can get lunch with the one who liked yor boxers again :D

...I missed the edit(Had the tab open a little too long again). Sorry to hear about that, tell'em to call the feds, maybe you can get lunch with the one who liked yor boxers again :D

Hahahaha,

The Jig is up with that Dame, I heard she was seeing someone in the treasury dept. Alas, ...

I took someone else with me, besides having fun with another shooter, I took the opportunity to sub-consciously make sure it wasn't just me.....
you know, sort of a mood compass thing.

Sure enough they are paranoid and crazy down there..My pal got so worked up about it he sent emails to all the media involved with the port.
And blogged it all over his blog. Wow.

Makes me feel better since I know im not losing my mind, but makes me feel terrible that our constitution is not valid anymore to photographers and journalists alike.

He put the whole incident in better words then I could. here

Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection: Long Beach Harbor Patrol Says Photography "Not Allowed" From Public Sidewalk

hahah... nice shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back