What's new

Amsterdam -- Comments and Criticism Welcome

Vautrin

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
927
Reaction score
58
Location
It changes
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some pics I shot last weekend in Amsterdam:

1-centraal-station.jpg


3-rijksmuseum.jpg

10-by-centraal-station-11.jpg
11-by-centraal-station-21.jpg
13-rembrantsplein-at-night1.jpg
14-rembrantsplein-at-night-21.jpg
24-amsterdam_gallery2.jpg
23-amsterdam_gallery.jpg
 
Are these HDR's??......Great series.....they are clourful....why do they have the Photomatrix waterwark....bit distracting.
 
maybe he got the trial version of photomatix, (and got the watermark)

is the last one intended to be like that?

all of them are nice shots though, :)
 
The full version of Photomatix costs $100 so I'm still using the trial version... I am going to buy the full version after I buy my new computer ...

Yes they are HDRs, I thought the HDR really brought out the colors..
 
The full version of Photomatix costs $100 so I'm still using the trial version... I am going to buy the full version after I buy my new computer ...

i'm using the trial too. i'm broke, :lol:
 
The colors are hot!... I like the ghostly one...Um.. number 6.
 
These are HDR? They dont look it. Sorry. You should invest in LR 2.0 instead of Photo MATIX.
 
Renair, I think we've had this conversation before :). I like HDRs that enahnce the image and bring out things hidden in shadow and enhance the colors... Not to create weird alien like landscapes!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom