Amsterdam Pano

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to Amsterdam last weekend to take some pics in the local library. Pretty cool place to take pics. I also made this panorama pic there.
Im still having difficulties with the sky, somehow you can still see a little color difference.............but the rest looks ok to me :)
AmsterdamPano001.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Great pano!! I love the hazy building leading into the bright crane on the far right.. very nice!

Wow, these panorama photos never cease to fascinate me!

And I am sure you also were in Amsterdam to buy your train or plane tickets, right??? :wink:

And I am sure you also were in Amsterdam to buy your train or plane tickets, right??? :wink:

that's not what people usually buy in Amsterdam...;)

nice, nice pano Doenoe. I kept going from left to right to left to right to...

pascal

that's not what people usually buy in Amsterdam...;)
:shock:

I really like this pano, Daan!! Great that you had a sunny day, as it helps bring out details in the buildings. I'm fascinated to see so much of the city. And to see how many different modes of transportation are all depicted in that one pano. Thanks for sharing this one.

Great shot Daan! You are right you can see the lines in the sky but you REALLY have to be looking for them to find them. What are you using to create the pano?

Awesome shot!

I miss Amsterdam, I need to go back again!

Thanks for the comments everyone :)
I used PS to make the pano (the automate thing) But i keep the pano in layers, so i could erase cars that where in the pano twice and stuff.

That's a great shot! You can actually play a little bit with levels in photoshop to get rid of the haze.
By the way, is this one photo cropped, or several stitched? If so, how did you stitch them?

Groetjes,
Paul.

yeah, but i didnt want to get rid of the haze. I thought it looked nice that it went from the hazy bit to the sunlit and very colorfull bit :)
And this is a pano made from several pics. I stitched them together using PS CS2. Just make sure you keep the pic in layers when your done merging them. That way you can fine tune a bit more, which is really helpfull when you got moving cars and stuff in the pic.

Its nice. I had some problems with the automate merge photos... Bad lines in the sky and such.. so on the one i did, i just got tired of it and did it all myself.. lol

Wow, great panorama! Love the view, the colors, light and the beautiful details. We're traveling to Europe this summer to visit my family and look forward to visit Amsterdam as well (it's been a long time). Now that I see this great shot, I can't wait! Thanks for sharing this amazing photo! :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Greetings,
Ann :D

Sweeeet! I could sit and look at this for hours! Beautiful shot. Thanks for sharing :)

Most reactions

Back