What's new

Amsterdam Winter

dancer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
113
Reaction score
13
Location
Amsterdam
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since the snow is coming down here in Europe and I haven't edited my shots from this year yet, I thought I would share a one from last year. I was in San Francisco last December and the morning after I returned we got dumped on. Since I got up at 4am because of jet lag I thought I would go into work a little early and grab some shots on the way. This on was fun but there are a few so check out my Flickr or one of the other sites to see more shots. Thanks for looking :)


DSC_0287 by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr
 
Hello Dancer,
I took a look at your flickr site.
Does anyone ever drive their cars into the canals? :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom