An advice please

Kem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, i`m new to photography world, and i will be glade if you tell me your sincerely critics about my first photos.

I have a canon eos 50d with 28-135 lens

all pictures have Aperture Value: 4.62 EV (f/5.0) and ISO Speed Rating: 100, the difference is only on exposure time.

Everin Seclaman :: Amator Photographer

Thank you for your advices,

I personally don't have time to go through an entire website to give critique.

What would help in getting some response from the community would be to chose 3-4 images that you want CC on and post those up directly in the thread.

Hi Kem..

I'll agree with the other guys..

I did take a quick look and you have spent a lot of time putting together your slide show.... but it is slow and doesn't help when you ask for photo critique..

The few I looked at are very dark... I would have liked to see more detail and so they all look like silhouette sunsets....

The equipment that you have is very capable, although I think that you are shooting your 28-138 a little too open and should be at f-8 through f-16 for best sharpness......

Sorry about link, was with no bad intention.

I would ask you about two picture, becouse everibody told me "are to dark"

what pictures is better ?

IMG_0798.jpg

or

IMG_0797.jpg

Thank you,

Well, if I had to pick, I would say that the first one is slightly better simply because there is some detail visible in the foliage. Both images however are drastically under-exposed. This is actually a tricky exposure situation; you have a fairly bright area in the water, but very dark foliage surrounding it. There are a couple of ways to get a properly exposed image out of this.

1. Re-shoot at time of day when there is more light on the plants so that they will show up;

2. add some fill lights (off-camera flashes) to provide supplementary lighting to the foliage; or

3. re-shoot this for an HDR

Hello everybody,
I'm also new on this forum and I've only recently began shooting. these are my first photo's and I would like some comments on them.
ps I photoshopped the first one (very simple because i don't know a lot about photoshop, but i liked the result nevertheless)

feel free to give (hard) critic

DSC_0007pp.jpg

Corneel, I would suggest making your own thread with your own pictures to get CC on.

It is considered impolite on internet forums to "hijack" someone else's thread for your own purposes.

I'm sure your intent was not a bad one, start your own, and i'm sure people will reply. :)

Corneel, I would suggest making your own thread with your own pictures to get CC on.

It is considered impolite on internet forums to "hijack" someone else's thread for your own purposes.

I'm sure your intent was not a bad one, start your own, and i'm sure people will reply. :)

ok sorry it surely wasn't my intent to be rude.

Most reactions

Back